Anti-MS4A1 Antibody scFv (MOM-18016-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human MS4A1 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Chimeric (mouse/human) Antibody scFv Fragment binds selectively to Human CD20, expressed in E. coli
- scFv Fragment from Chimeric (mouse/human) IgG1 - kappa
- Human lymphoblastoid cell line SB.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Predicted N terminal
- H Chain: QVQLQQP ; L Chain: QIVLSQS
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- CD20 is B-lymphocyte surface molecule which plays a role in the development and differentiation of B-cells into plasma cells.
- epidermal growth factor receptor binding;
- MS4A1; membrane-spanning 4-domains, subfamily A, member 1; CD20; B-lymphocyte antigen CD20; B1; Bp35; MS4A2; CD20 antigen; CD20 receptor; leukocyte surface antigen Leu-16; B-lymphocyte cell-surface antigen B1; S7; CVID5; LEU-16; MGC3969;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.