Anti-MS4A1 Antibody (MOM-18001)
|Recombinant Anti-Human MS4A1 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody specifically binds to Human CD20, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Human lymphoblastoid cell line SB.
- Suitable for use in IF, IP, Neut, FuncS, ELISA, FC, WB and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1, anti-(human CD20 (antigen), human-mouse monoclonal C2B8 g1-chain, disulfide with human-mouse monoclonal C2B8 kappa-chain, dimer
- Predicted N terminal
- H Chain: QVQLQQP; L Chain: QIVLSQS
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- CD20 is B-lymphocyte surface molecule which plays a role in the development and differentiation of B-cells into plasma cells.
- epidermal growth factor receptor binding;
- MS4A1; membrane-spanning 4-domains, subfamily A, member 1; CD20; B-lymphocyte antigen CD20; B1; Bp35; MS4A2; CD20 antigen; CD20 receptor; leukocyte surface antigen Leu-16; B-lymphocyte cell-surface antigen B1; S7; CVID5; LEU-16; MGC3969;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.