Anti-MSLN Antibody scFv (MOM-18201-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human MSLN Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Chimeric (mouse/human) Antibody scFv Fragment is directed against Human Mesothelin, expressed in E. coli
- scFv Fragment from Chimeric (mouse/human) IgG1 - kappa
- Spleen lymphocytes from mice fused with OVCAR-3, an ovarian tumorcell line derived from poorly differentiated adenocarcinoma of the ovary.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- Membrane-anchored forms may play a role in cellular adhesion. Megakaryocyte-potentiating factor (MPF) potentiates megakaryocyte colony formation in vitro.
- MSLN; mesothelin; CAK1; MPF; CAK1 antigen; megakaryocyte potentiating factor; soluble MPF mesothelin related protein; pre-pro-megakaryocyte-potentiating factor; SMRP;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.