Recombinant Anti-MSLN MAb (MOM-H04)
|Recombinant Anti-Human MSLN Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant human Antibody is specific to Human MSLN, expressed in HEK293
- Suitable for use in IF, IP, Neut, FuncS, ELISA, FC, WB and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- MSLN(mesothelin, pre-pro-megakaryocyte-potentiating factor, megakaryocyte potentiating factor, MPF, CAK1) [Homo sapiens]
- Cellular Localization
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Protein A affinity purified from an animal origin - free culture supernatant
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- This gene encodes a protein with similarity to follistatin, an activin-binding protein. It contains an FS module, a follistatin-like sequence containing 10 conserved cysteine residues. This gene product is thought to be an autoantigen associated with rheu
- MSLN; mesothelin; CAK1; MPF; CAK1 antigen; megakaryocyte potentiating factor; soluble MPF mesothelin related protein; pre-pro-megakaryocyte-potentiating factor; SMRP;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.