Anti-MSLN Antibody (MOM-18201)
|Recombinant Anti-Human MSLN Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Chimeric (mouse/human) Antibody binds selectively to Human Mesothelin, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Chimeric (mouse/human) IgG1 - kappa
- Spleen lymphocytes from mice fused with OVCAR-3, an ovarian tumorcell line derived from poorly differentiated adenocarcinoma of the ovary.
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1, anti-(mesothelin) (human-mouse monoclonal MORAb-009 heavy chain), disulfide with human-mouse monoclonal MORAb-009 kappa-chain, dimer
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: QVQLQQS; L Chain: DIELTQS
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Membrane-anchored forms may play a role in cellular adhesion. Megakaryocyte-potentiating factor (MPF) potentiates megakaryocyte colony formation in vitro.
- MSLN; mesothelin; CAK1; MPF; CAK1 antigen; megakaryocyte potentiating factor; soluble MPF mesothelin related protein; pre-pro-megakaryocyte-potentiating factor; SMRP;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.