Anti-MST1R Antibody Fab (MOM-18184-F(E))
|Recombinant Anti-Human MST1R Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Antibody Fab Fragment specifically binds to Human RON, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Fab Fragment based on Human IgG1 - kappa
- RE7 cells and MDCK cells overexpressing the human RON receptor in complete Freund's adjuvant
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: EVQLVES; L Chain: EIVLTQS
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- At -20°C for one year.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for macrophage stimulating protein (MSP). Has a tyrosine-protein kinase activity.
- ATP binding; enzyme binding; macrophage colony-stimulating factor receptor activity; nucleotide binding; protein binding; receptor activity;
- MST1R; macrophage stimulating 1 receptor (c-met-related tyrosine kinase); PTK8, PTK8 protein tyrosine kinase 8 , RON; macrophage-stimulating protein receptor; CD136; CDw136; p185-Ron; MSP receptor; RON variant E2E3; MST1R variant RON30; MST1R variant RON62; soluble RON variant 1; soluble RON variant 2; soluble RON variant 3; soluble RON variant 4; c-met-related tyrosine kinase; PTK8 protein tyrosine kinase 8; RON; PTK8;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.