Anti-MUC1 Antibody Fab (MOM-18166-F(E))
|Recombinant Anti-Human MUC1 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody Fab Fragment is directed against Human MUC1, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Fab Fragment based on Humanized (from mouse) IgG1 - kappa
- Synthetic peptides conjugated with KLH and mixed with complete Freund's adjuvant
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95%, by SDS-PAGE with silver staining, under reducing conditions.
- At -20°C for one year.
- Antigen Description
- The alpha subunit has cell adhesive properties. Can act both as an adhesion and an anti-adhesion protein. May provide a protective layer on epithelial cells against bacterial and enzyme attack.The beta subunit contains a C-terminal domain which is involved in cell signaling, through phosphorylations and protein-protein interactions. Modulates signaling in ERK, SRC and NF-kappa-B pathways. In activated T-cells, influences directly or indirectly the Ras/MAPK pathway. Promotes tumor progression. Regulates TP53-mediated transcription and determines cell fate in the genotoxic stress response. Binds, together with KLF4, the PE21 promoter element of TP53 and represses TP53 activity.
- RNA polymerase II core promoter proximal region sequence-specific DNA binding; p53 binding; protein binding; transcription cofactor activity;
- MUC1; mucin 1, cell surface associated; mucin 1, transmembrane , PUM; mucin-1; CD227; PEM; episialin; DF3 antigen; H23 antigen; krebs von den Lungen-6; mucin 1, transmembrane; tumor-associated mucin; carcinoma-associated mucin; polymorphic epithelial mucin; peanut-reactive urinary mucin; tumor associated epithelial mucin; breast carcinoma-associated antigen DF3; tumor-associated epithelial membrane antigen; EMA; PUM; KL-6; MAM6; PEMT; H23AG; MUC-1; MUC-1/X; MUC1/ZD; MUC-1/SEC;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.