Anti-MUC16 Antibody Fab (MOM-18043-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human MUC16 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment specifically binds to Human MUC16, expressed in E. coli
- Fab Fragment based on Mouse F(ab')2 - G1
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- Thought to provide a protective, lubricating barrier against particles and infectious agents at mucosal surfaces.
- protein binding;
- MUC16; mucin 16, cell surface associated; mucin-16; CA125; FLJ14303; CA-125; MUC-16; CA125 ovarian cancer antigen; ovarian carcinoma antigen CA125; ovarian cancer-related tumor marker CA125;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.