Anti-MUC16 Antibody Fab (MOM-18114-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human MUC16 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment binds selectively to Human CA 125, expressed in E. coli
- Fab Fragment based on Mouse IgG1 - kappa
- CA-125 purified from human ovarian carcinoma.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- CA 125 (cancer antigen 125) is a tumour marker or biomarker that may be elevated in the blood of some people with specific types of cancers. CA 125 is a mucinous glycoprotein and the product of the MUC16 gene. It is best known as a marker for ovarian cancer, but it may also be elevated in other malignant cancers.
- protein binding;
- MUC16; mucin 16, cell surface associated; mucin-16; CA125; FLJ14303; CA-125; MUC-16; CA125 ovarian cancer antigen; ovarian carcinoma antigen CA125; ovarian cancer-related tumor marker CA125;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.