Recombinant Anti-MUC16 MAb (MOM-H63)
|Recombinant Anti-Human MUC16 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized Antibody is bind to Human MUC16, expressed in HEK293
- Humanized IgG1 - kappa
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- MUC16 (mucin 16, MUC-16, cancer antigen 125, CA125) [Homo sapiens]
- Cellular Localization
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Purified by protein-A affinity chromatography.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- CA-125 (cancer antigen 125, carcinoma antigen 125, or carbohydrate antigen 125) also known as mucin 16 or MUC16 is a protein that in humans is encoded by the MUC16 gene. MUC16 is a member of the mucin family glycoproteins. CA-125 has found application as
- protein binding;
- MUC16; mucin 16, cell surface associated; mucin-16; CA125; FLJ14303; CA-125; MUC-16; CA125 ovarian cancer antigen; ovarian carcinoma antigen CA125; ovarian cancer-related tumor marker CA125;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.