Anti-MUC16 Antibody (MOM-18043)
|Recombinant Anti-Human MUC16 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is bind to Human MUC16, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in IP, IF, FuncS, FC, Neut, ELISA and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1, anti-(human carcinoembryonic antigen) (mouse monoclonal ZCE025 g1-chain), disulfide with mousemonoclonal ZCE025 light chain, dimer
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- Thought to provide a protective, lubricating barrier against particles and infectious agents at mucosal surfaces.
- protein binding;
- MUC16; mucin 16, cell surface associated; mucin-16; CA125; FLJ14303; CA-125; MUC-16; CA125 ovarian cancer antigen; ovarian carcinoma antigen CA125; ovarian cancer-related tumor marker CA125;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.