Anti-MUC16 Antibody (MOM-18114)
|Recombinant Anti-Human MUC16 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is against Human CA 125, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- CA-125 purified from human ovarian carcinoma.
- Suitable for use in IF, IP, Neut, FuncS, ELISA, FC, WB and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1, anti-(mouse OC 125) (mouse monoclonal ACA-125 clone 3D5 g-chain), disulfide with mousemonoclonal ACA-125 clone 3D5 k-chain, dimer
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- CA 125 (cancer antigen 125) is a tumour marker or biomarker that may be elevated in the blood of some people with specific types of cancers. CA 125 is a mucinous glycoprotein and the product of the MUC16 gene. It is best known as a marker for ovarian cancer, but it may also be elevated in other malignant cancers.
- protein binding;
- MUC16; mucin 16, cell surface associated; mucin-16; CA125; FLJ14303; CA-125; MUC-16; CA125 ovarian cancer antigen; ovarian carcinoma antigen CA125; ovarian cancer-related tumor marker CA125;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.