Anti-MUC5AC Antibody scFv (MOM-18200-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human MUC5AC Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Chimeric (mouse/human) Antibody scFv Fragment is bind to Human 5AC, expressed in E. coli
- scFv Fragment from Chimeric (mouse/human) IgG1 - kappa
- M1 mucin preparation from the fluid of an ovarian mucinous cyst.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- Mucins are high molecular weight glycoproteins with 80% carbohydrates and 20% core protein. Gastric Mucin 5AC antigen is found in columnar mucus cells of surface gastric epithelium and in goblet cells of the fetal and precancerous colon but not in normal colon. Resurgence of gastric mucin during colonic carcinogenesis is suggestive of either re-expression of the peptide core of gastric mucin in the adult colon or due to changes in the glycosylation pattern of mucin, which expose the hidden Mucin 5AC antigen.
- extracellular matrix structural constituent;
- MUC5AC; mucin 5AC, oligomeric mucus/gel-forming; mucin 5, subtypes A and C, tracheobronchial/gastric; mucin-5AC; MUC5; gastric mucin; tracheobronchial mucin; major airway glycoprotein; lewis B blood group antigen; mucin-5 subtype AC, tracheobronchial; mucin 5AC, oligomeric mucus/gel-forming pseudogene; TBM; leB;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.