Recombinant Anti-Myosin MAb (MOM-H42)
|Recombinant Anti-Human Myosin Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody specifically binds to Human Myosin, expressed in HEK293
- Mouse Fab - G2a - kappa
- Suitable for use in WB, Neut, ELISA, IF, IP, FuncS, FC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- myosin, cardiac [Homo sapiens]
- >95%, by SDS-PAGE with silver staining, under reducing conditions.
- Protein A affinity purified from an animal origin - free culture supernatant
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Myosins comprise a family of ATP-dependent motor proteins and are best known for their role in muscle contraction and their involvement in a wide range of other eukaryotic motility processes. They are responsible for actin-based motility. The term was originally used to describe a group of similar ATPases found in striated and smooth muscle cells.
- Myosin; Myosins cardiac myosin
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.