Anti-NCA-90 Antibody (MOM-18158)
|Recombinant Anti-Human NCA-90 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody binds selectively to Human NCA-90, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, FC, IP, FuncS, IF, Neut, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1, anti-(human NCA-90 granulocyte cell antigen) (mouse monoclonal IMMU-MN3 g1-chain), disulfide with mousemonoclonal IMMU-MN3 k-chain, dimer (9CI)
- >95%, by SDS-PAGE with silver staining, under reducing conditions.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Mouse monoclonal antibody for the diagnosis of inflammatory lesions.
- Antigen Description
- One of the nonspecific cross-reacting antigens found to be expressed on a variety of cell types. In the nomenclature of CD antigens this protein has been given the designation CD66a. NCA-90 and NCA-50 have the same sequence and the same placement of glycosylation sites despite their differences in molecular masses.
- NCA-90; granulocyte antigen; granulocyte cell antigen; CAS NO.: 250242-54-7; 250242-54-7; Lemalesomab
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.