Anti-NCAM1 Antibody scFv (MOM-18188-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human NCAM1 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody scFv Fragment is bind to Human CD56, expressed in E. coli
- scFv Fragment from Humanized (from mouse) IgG1 - kappa
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95%, by SDS-PAGE with silver staining, under reducing conditions.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- This protein is a cell adhesion molecule involved in neuron-neuron adhesion, neurite fasciculation, outgrowth of neurites, etc.
- NCAM1; neural cell adhesion molecule 1; CD56; NCAM; neural cell adhesion molecule, NCAM; antigen recognized by monoclonal 5.1H11; MSK39;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.