Anti-NGF Antibody Fab (MOM-18244-F(E))
|Recombinant Anti-Human NGF Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Antibody Fab Fragment is bind to Human HNGF, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Fab Fragment based on Human IgG4 - kappa
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: QVQLVQS; L Chain: DIQMTQS
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Nerve growth factor is important for the development and maintenance of the sympathetic and sensory nervous systems. It stimulates division and differentiation of sympathetic and embryonic sensory neurons.
- growth factor activity; nerve growth factor receptor binding; receptor signaling protein activity;
- NGF; nerve growth factor (beta polypeptide); NGFB; beta-nerve growth factor; nerve growth factor, beta subunit; HSAN5; Beta-NGF; MGC161426; MGC161428;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.