Recombinant Anti-NGcGM3 MAb (MOM-H58)
|Recombinant Anti-Human NGcGM3 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is directed against Human NGcGM3, expressed in HEK293
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- idiotope of anti-(N-glycolylneuraminic acid (NeuGc, NGNA) -gangliosides GM3) Mus musculus IgM-kappa monoclonal antibody P3 [Homo sapiens]
- Cellular Localization
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Purified by protein-G affinity chromatography.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- The tumor antigen N-glycolil (NGc) GM3 (NGcGM3), a type of ganglioside present on the cell surface of malignant cells from lung and breast, melanoma, as well as neuroectodermal pediatric tumors
- N-glycolil (NGc) GM3; NGcGM3; NGNA ganglioside
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.