Recombinant Anti-NOTCH1 MAb (MOM-H11)
|Recombinant Anti-Human NOTCH1 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody is specific to Human NOTCH1, expressed in HEK293
- Humanized (from mouse) IgG2 - lambda
- Suitable for use in IF, IP, Neut, FuncS, ELISA, FC, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- NOTCH1 (notch 1, translocation-associated notch-1, TAN-1, TAN1) [Homo sapiens]
- Cellular Localization
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Purified by protein-A affinity chromatography.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- Chromatin assembly factor I (CAF1) is a nuclear complex consisting of p50, p60 (CHAF1B; MIM 601245), and p150 (CHAF1A) subunits that assembles histone octamers onto replicating DNA in vitro (Kaufman et al., 1995
- calcium ion binding; chromatin DNA binding; core promoter binding; protein binding; receptor activity; sequence-specific DNA binding; sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity;
- NOTCH1; notch 1; Notch (Drosophila) homolog 1 (translocation associated) , Notch homolog 1, translocation associated (Drosophila) , TAN1; neurogenic locus notch homolog protein 1; Notch homolog 1, translocation-associated; translocation-associated notch protein TAN-1; hN1; TAN1;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.