Recombinant Anti-NOTCH2 MAb (MOM-H67)
|Recombinant Anti-Human NOTCH2 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant human Antibody is directed against Human NOTCH2, expressed in HEK293
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- NOTCH2 (notch 2) [Homo sapiens] ;
- Cellular Localization
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Protein A affinity purified from an animal origin - free culture supernatant
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- The Notch receptors are highly conserved from invertebrates to mammals.While Notch1 and Notch 2 exhibit the highest structural similarity among the four mammalian Notch receptors. Notch4has a number of structural and functional differences.The binding of
- calcium ion binding; protein binding; receptor activity;
- NOTCH2; notch 2; Notch (Drosophila) homolog 2 , Notch homolog 2 (Drosophila); neurogenic locus notch homolog protein 2; Notch homolog 2; hN2; AGS2; HJCYS;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.