Recombinant Anti-PCSK9 MAb (MOM-H31)
|Recombinant Anti-Human PCSK9 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant human Antibody specifically binds to Human PCSK9, expressed in HEK293
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF, IHC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- PCSK9(proprotein convertase subtilisin/kexin type 9, neural apoptosis-regulated convertase 1, NARC1, NARC-1, proproteine convertase 9, PC9) [Homo sapiens]
- Cellular Localization
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Purified by protein-A affinity chromatography.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- This gene is a member of the paired box (PAX) family of transcription factors. Members of this gene family typically contain a paired box domain, an octapeptide, and a paired-type homeodomain. These genes play critical roles during fetal development and c
- PCSK9; proprotein convertase subtilisin/kexin type 9; HCHOLA3, hypercholesterolemia, autosomal dominant 3; FH3; NARC 1; NARC1; NARC-1; HCHOLA3;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.