Recombinant Anti-PDCD1 MAb (MOM-H55)
|Recombinant Anti-Human PDCD1 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody is bind to Human PDCD1, expressed in HEK293
- Humanized (from mouse) IgG4 - kappa
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- PDCD1(programmed cell death 1, PD-1, PD1, CD279) [Homo sapiens]
- Cellular Localization
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Protein A affinity purified from an animal origin - free culture supernatant
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Programmed cell death protein 1, also known as PD-1 and CD279 (cluster of differentiation 279), is a protein that in humans is encoded by the PDCD1 gene. PD-1 is a cell surface receptor that belongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily and is expressed on T
- protein binding; protein tyrosine phosphatase activity; signal transducer activity;
- PDCD1; programmed cell death 1; programmed cell death protein 1; CD279; PD1; protein PD-1; PD-1; SLEB2; hPD-1; hPD-l;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.