Anti-PDGFRA Antibody scFv (MOM-18192-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human PDGFRA Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Antibody scFv Fragment specifically binds to Human PDGF-R alpha, expressed in E. coli
- scFv Fragment from Human IgG1 - kappa
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor that binds specifically to PDGFB and PDGFD and has a tyrosine-protein kinase activity. Phosphorylates Tyr residues at the C-terminus of PTPN11 creating a binding site for the SH2 domain of GRB2.
- ATP binding; nucleotide binding; phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase binding; platelet-derived growth factor alpha-receptor activity; platelet-derived growth factor alpha-receptor activity; platelet-derived growth factor binding; platelet-derived growth factor binding; platelet-derived growth factor receptor binding; protein homodimerization activity; protein tyrosine kinase activity; receptor activity; transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase activity; vascular endothelial growth factor binding; vascular endothelial growth factor-activated receptor activity;
- PDGFRA; platelet-derived growth factor receptor, alpha polypeptide; platelet-derived growth factor receptor alpha; CD140a; PDGFR2; PDGFR-alpha; PDGF-R-alpha; CD140a antigen; PDGFRA/BCR fusion; CD140 antigen-like family member A; platelet-derived growth factor receptor 2; alpha-type platelet-derived growth factor receptor; rearranged-in-hypereosinophilia-platelet derived growth factor receptor alpha fusion protein; CD140A; PDGFR-2; RHEPDGFRA; MGC74795;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.