Recombinant Anti-PTH Single Domain Antibody (NAB-L126)
|Recombinant Anti-Human PTH Single Domain Antibody
- Product Overview
- Single Domain Antibody to human PTH.
- llama Single Domain Antibody
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- PTH elevates calcium level by dissolving the salts in bone and preventing their renal excretion. Stimulates [1-14C]-2-deoxy-D-glucose (2DG) transport and glycogen synthesis in osteoblastic cells.
- hormone activity; parathyroid hormone receptor binding; peptide hormone receptor binding; sequence-specific distal enhancer binding RNA polymerase II transcription factor activity;
- PTH; parathyroid hormone; parathormone; parathyrin; parathyroid hormone 1; PTH1;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.