Recombinant Anti-PVRL4 MAb (MOM-H25)
|Recombinant Anti-Human PVRL4 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant human Antibody specifically binds to Human PVRL4, expressed in HEK293
- Suitable for use in ELISA, Neut, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- PVRL4 (poliovirus receptor-related 4, nectin-4, nectin 4, PPR4, LNIR) [Homo sapiens]
- Cellular Localization
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Protein A affinity purified from an animal origin - free culture supernatant
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- This gene is a member of the EPO/TPO family and encodes a secreted, glycosylated cytokine composed of four alpha helical bundles. The protein is found in the plasma and regulates red cell production by promoting erythroid differentiation and initiating he
- protein binding;
- PVRL4; poliovirus receptor-related 4; poliovirus receptor-related protein 4; LNIR; nectin 4; PRR4; Ig superfamily receptor LNIR; Nectin 4; Nectin-4; poliovirus receptor-related 4; Processed poliovirus receptor-related protein 4; PRR4; pvrl4; PVRL4_HUMAN; OTTHUMP00000029698; Ig superfamily receptor LNIR; EDSS1; nectin-4;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.