Anti-RANKL Single Domain Antibody (MOM-18712)
|Recombinant Anti-Human RANKL Single Domain Antibody
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- At -20°C for one year.
- Antigen Description
- Cytokine that binds to TNFRSF11B/OPG and to TNFRSF11A/RANK. Osteoclast differentiation and activation factor. Augments the ability of dendritic cells to stimulate naive T-cell proliferation. May be an important regulator of interactions between T-cells and dendritic cells and may play a role in the regulation of the T-cell-dependent immune response. May also play an important role in enhanced bone-resorption in humoral hypercalcemia of malignancy.
- Cytokine-cytokine receptor interaction, organism-specific biosystem; Cytokine-cytokine receptor interaction, conserved biosystem; IL6-mediated signaling events, organism-specific biosystem; Osteoblast Signaling, organism-specific biosystem; Osteoclast Signaling, organism-specific biosystem; Osteoclast differentiation, organism-specific biosystem; Osteoclast differentiation, conserved biosystem.
- TNFSF11; tumor necrosis factor (ligand) superfamily, member 11; tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 11; CD254; ODF; OPGL; RANKL; TRANCE; osteoprotegerin ligand; osteoclast differentiation factor; TNF-related activation-induced cytokine; receptor activator of nuclear factor kappa B ligand; receptor activator of nuclear factor kappa-B ligand; sOdf; OPTB2; hRANKL2
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.