Anti-RHD Antibody Fab (MOM-18243-F(E))
|Recombinant Anti-Human RHD Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Antibody Fab Fragment specifically binds to Human Rhesus factor, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Fab Fragment based on Human IgG1
- Tissue / cell preparation (Human) - erythrocytes.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- The Rh blood group system is the second most clinically significant of the blood groups, second only to ABO. It is also the most polymorphic of the blood groups, with variations due to deletions, gene conversions, and missense mutations. The Rh blood group includes this gene, which encodes the RhD protein, and a second gene that encodes both the RhC and RhE antigens on a single polypeptide. The two genes, and a third unrelated gene, are found in a cluster on chromosome 1. The classification of Rh-positive and Rh-negative individuals is determined by the presence or absence of the highly immunogenic RhD protein on the surface of erythrocytes. Multiple transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene.
- RHD; Rh blood group, D antigen; RH, Rhesus blood group, D antigen; blood group Rh(D) polypeptide; CD240D; DIIIc; Rh4; Rh30a; RhII; RhPI; D antigen (DCS); RH polypeptide 2; rhesus D antigen; Rhesus system D polypeptide; Rh blood group antigen Evans; Rhesus blood group D antigen allele DIII type 7; RH; RH30; RHCED; RHDel; RHPII; RhDCw; RHXIII; RHDVA(TT); RhK562-II; MGC165007;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.