Recombinant Anti-RNASE1 Single Domain Antibody (NAB-L127)
|Recombinant Anti-Human RNASE1 Single Domain Antibody
- Product Overview
- Single Domain Antibody to human RNASE1.
- llama Single Domain Antibody
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- Ribonuclease A is an endonuclease that catalyses the cleavage of RNA on the 3' side of pyrimidine nucleotides. It acts on single stranded and double stranded RNA.
- endonuclease activity; hydrolase activity; nucleic acid binding; pancreatic ribonuclease activity; protein binding;
- RNASE1; ribonuclease, RNase A family, 1 (pancreatic); RNS1; ribonuclease pancreatic; RIB-1; RNase 1; RNase A; HP-RNase; RNase upI-1; ribonuclease 1; ribonuclease A; RIB1; MGC12408;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.