Anti-RTN4 Antibody Fab (MOM-18242-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human RTN4 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Antibody Fab Fragment is against Human RTN-4, expressed in E.Coli
- Fab Fragment based on Human IgG4 - kappa
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: EVQLVES; L Chain: EIVLTQS
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- At -20°C for one year.
- Antigen Description
- Developmental neurite growth regulatory factor with a role as a negative regulator of axon-axon adhesion and growth, and as a facilitator of neurite branching. Regulates neurite fasciculation, branching and extension in the developing nervous system. Involved in down-regulation of growth, stabilization of wiring and restriction of plasticity in the adult CNS. Regulates the radial migration of cortical neurons via an RTN4R-LINGO1 containing receptor complex (By similarity). Isoform 2 reduces the anti-apoptotic activity of Bcl-xl and Bcl-2. This is likely consecutive to their change in subcellular location, from the mitochondria to the endoplasmic reticulum, after binding and sequestration. Isoform 2 and isoform 3 inhibit BACE1 activity and amyloid precursor protein processing.
- protein binding; protein complex binding;
- RTN4; reticulon 4; reticulon-4; ASY; KIAA0886; NOGO; NSP CL; foocen; Human NogoA; reticulon 5; My043 protein; neurite outgrowth inhibitor; neurite growth inhibitor 220; neuroendocrine-specific protein C homolog; NSP; NOGOC; RTN-X; NOGO-A; NSP-CL; Nogo-B; Nogo-C; RTN4-A; RTN4-C; RTN4-B1; RTN4-B2; NI220/250; Nbla00271; Nbla10545;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.