Anti-Rnase A Single Domain Antibody (NAB-LXY0012)
|Recombinant Anti-Human Rnase A Single Domain Antibody
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- Ribonuclease A (RNase A) is a pancreatic ribonuclease that cleaves single-stranded RNA. Bovine pancreatic RNase A is one of the classic model systems of protein science.
- DNA binding; actin binding; copper ion binding; endonuclease activity; heparin binding; peptide binding; protein binding; rRNA binding; receptor binding; ribonuclease activity
- ALS9; RAA1; HEL168; RNASE4; RNASE5; ANG; angiogenin, ribonuclease, RNase A family, 5; angiogenin; RNase 5; ribonuclease 5; ribonuclease A A1; epididymis luminal protein 168
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.