Recombinant Anti-S1P MAb scFv (MOM-H64-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human S1P Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody scFv Fragment is bind to Human S1P, expressed in E. coli
- Humanized (from mouse) scFv
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- Purified by Nickel ion affinity chromatography
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Sphingosine-1-phosphate (S1P) is a signaling sphingolipid, also known as lysosphingolipid. It is also referred to as a bioactive lipid mediator. Sphingolipids at large form a class of lipids characterized by a particular aliphatic aminoalcohol, which is sphingosine.
- Sphingosine-1-phosphate; S1P
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.