Recombinant Anti-S1P MAb (MOM-H64)
|Recombinant Anti-Human S1P Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody specifically binds to Human S1P, expressed in HEK293
- Humanized (from mouse) IgG
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Protein A affinity purified from an animal origin - free culture supernatant
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Sphingosine-1-phosphate (S1P) is a signaling sphingolipid, also known as lysosphingolipid. It is also referred to as a bioactive lipid mediator. Sphingolipids at large form a class of lipids characterized by a particular aliphatic aminoalcohol, which is sphingosine.
- Sphingosine-1-phosphate; S1P
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.