Recombinant Anti-SCT Single Domain Antibody (NAB-L128)
|Recombinant Anti-Human SCT Single Domain Antibody
- Product Overview
- Single Domain Antibody to human SCT.
- llama Single Domain Antibody
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- Secretin belongs to the glucagon family. This protein is an endocrine hormone and its major site of production is the endocrine S cells located in the proximal small intestinal mucosa. The release of active secretin is stimulated by either fatty acids or an acidic pH in the duodenum. This hormone stimulates the secretion of bicarbonate rich pancreatic fluids and has also been shown to regulate the growth and development of the stomach, small intestine, and pancreas. Secretin deficiency has been implicated in autistic syndrome, suggesting that the hormone could have a neuroendocrine function in addition to its role in digestion.
- hormone activity;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.