Anti-SDC1 Antibody (MOM-18197)
|Recombinant Anti-Human SDC1 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Chimeric (mouse/human) Antibody is specific to Human SDC1, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Chimeric (mouse/human) IgG4 - kappa
- Suitable for use in IP, IF, FuncS, FC, Neut, ELISA and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G4-kappa, anti-[Homo sapiens SDC1 (syndecan-1, CD138)], chimeric monoclonal antibody conjugated to maytansinoid DM4
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- The protein encoded by this gene is a transmembrane (type I) heparan sulfate proteoglycan and is a member of the syndecan proteoglycan family. The syndecans mediate cell binding, cell signaling, and cytoskeletal organization and syndecan receptors are required for internalization of the HIV-1 tat protein. The syndecan-1 protein functions as an integral membrane protein and participates in cell proliferation, cell migration and cell-matrix interactions via its receptor for extracellular matrix proteins. Altered syndecan-1 expression has been detected in several different tumor types. While several transcript variants may exist for this gene, the full-length natures of only two have been described to date. These two represent the major variants of this gene and encode the same protein.
- cytoskeletal protein binding; glycoprotein binding; lipoprotein lipase activity; protein C-terminus binding; protein binding;
- SDC1; syndecan 1; SDC; syndecan-1; CD138; SYND1; syndecan; syndecan proteoglycan 1; CD138 antigen; heparan sulfate proteoglycan fibroblast growth factor receptor;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.