Anti-SELP Antibody (MOM-18246)
|Recombinant Anti-Human SELP Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Antibody binds selectively to Human selectin P, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- CD62P transfected 300.19 cells (Human)
- Suitable for use in FuncS, IF, Neut, ELISA and most other immunological methods.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G4-kappa, anti-[Homo sapiens SELP (selectin P, CD62)], Homo sapiens monoclonal antibody
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: EVQLVES; L Chain: EIVLTQS
- >95%, by SDS-PAGE with silver staining, under reducing conditions.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- Ca(2+)-dependent receptor for myeloid cells that binds to carbohydrates on neutrophils and monocytes. Mediates the interaction of activated endothelial cells or platelets with leukocytes. The ligand recognized is sialyl-Lewis X. Mediates rapid rolling of leukocyte rolling over vascular surfaces during the initial steps in inflammation through interaction with PSGL1.
- calcium-dependent protein binding; eukaryotic cell surface binding; fucose binding; glycoprotein binding; glycosphingolipid binding; heparin binding; lipopolysaccharide binding; oligosaccharide binding; protein binding; sialic acid binding; sugar binding;
- SELP; selectin P (granule membrane protein 140kDa, antigen CD62); GRMP, selectin P (granule membrane protein 140kD, antigen CD62); P-selectin; CD62; CD62P; GMP140; PADGEM; PSEL; GMP-140; granule membrane protein 140; granulocyte membrane protein; CD62 antigen-like family member P; platelet alpha-granule membrane protein; leukocyte-endothelial cell adhesion molecule 3; platelet activation dependent granule-external membrane protein; GRMP; LECAM3; FLJ45155;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.