Anti-SOST Antibody (MOM-18116)
|Recombinant Anti-Human SOST Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody binds selectively to Human SOST, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Humanized (from mouse) IgG2 - kappa
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in IF, IP, Neut, FuncS, ELISA, FC, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G2-kappa, anti-[Homo sapiens SOST (sclerostin)], humanized monoclonal antibody
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: EVQLVQS; L Chain: DIQMTQS
- >95%, by SDS-PAGE with silver staining, under reducing conditions.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- Sclerostin is a secreted glycoprotein with a C-terminal cysteine knot-like (CTCK) domain and sequence similarity to the DAN (differential screening-selected gene aberrative in neuroblastoma) family of bone morphogenetic protein (BMP) antaggedonists. Loss-of-function mutations in this gene are associated with an autosomal-recessive disorder, sclerosteosis, which causes progressive bone overgrowth. A deletion downstream of this gene, which causes reduced sclerostin expression, is associated with a milder form of the disorder called van Buchem disease.
- heparin binding; protein binding; transcription factor binding;
- SOST; sclerostin; sclerosteosis; VBCH;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.