Anti-serum albumin Single Domain Antibody (MOM-18702)
|Recombinant Anti-Human Serum Albumin Single Domain Antibody
- Human serum albumin purified from Cohn Fraction V.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- Serum albumin, the main protein of plasma, has a good binding capacity for water, Ca(2+), Na(+), K(+), fatty acids, hormones, bilirubin and drugs. Its main function is the regulation of the colloidal osmotic pressure of blood. Major zinc transporter in plasma, typically binds about 80% of all plasma zinc.
- DNA binding; antioxidant activity; cell surface binding; chaperone binding; copper ion binding; drug binding; drug binding; enzyme binding; fatty acid binding; fatty acid binding; metal ion binding; contributes_to oxygen binding; protein binding; pyridoxal phosphate binding; toxin binding; zinc ion binding;
- ALB; albumin; serum albumin; albumin (32 AA); albumin (AA 34); growth-inhibiting protein 20; cell growth inhibiting protein 42; PRO0883; PRO0903; PRO1341; DKFZp779N1935
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.