Anti-TAG-72 Antibody Fab (MOM-18249-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human TAG-72 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is specific to Human tagged-72, expressed in E. coli
- Fab Fragment based on Mouse IgG1
- Membrane enriched fraction of a human breast carcinoma liver metastasis.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Mouse monoclonal antibody designed for the treatment of cancer.
- Antigen Description
- Tumor-associated glycoprotein 72 (tagged-72) is a glycoprotein found on the surface of many cancer cells, including ovary, breast, colon, and pancreatic cells. It is a mucin -like molecule with a molar mass of over 1000 kDa.
- CA 72.4; TAG 72; Tumor associated Glycoprotein 72
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.