Anti-TAG-72 Antibody scFv (MOM-18002-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human TAG-72 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment is specific to Human TAG72, expressed in E. coli
- scFv Fragment from Mouse IgG1
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95%, by SDS-PAGE with silver staining, under reducing conditions.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- This monoclonal antibody can be attached to the chelator pentetic acid (DTPA) linked to the tripeptide glycine (G) – L-tyrosine (Y) – L-lysine (K), which chelates Indium 111 and binds selectively to cell-surface TAG-72 expressed on colorectal tumors. This product has the same active ingredient as Satumomab Pendetide.
- Antigen Description
- The majority of human adenocarcinomas including colorectal, pancreatic, gastric, ovarian, endometrial, mammary, and non-small cell lung cancer display some cell populations that are positive for TAG72. About 60% of carcinoma patients express TAG72 in their sera. TAG72 is reportedly useful in distinguishing pulmonary adenocarcinomas from pleural mesotheliomas.
- CA 72.4; TAG 72; Tumor associated Glycoprotein 72; OncoScint CR103; Satumomab Pendetide
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.