Anti-TGFB1 Antibody scFv (MOM-18140-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human TGFB1 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Antibody scFv Fragment is bind to Human TGF-beta, expressed in E. coli
- scFv Fragment from Human IgG4 - kappa
- A synthetic peptide (17 aa) derived from C terminal human TGF beta 3 protein.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- On ligand binding, forms a receptor complex consisting of two type II and two type I transmembrane serine/threonine kinases. Type II receptors phosphorylate and activate type I receptors which autophosphorylate, then bind and activate SMAD transcriptional regulators. Receptor for TGF-beta.
- enzyme binding; eukaryotic cell surface binding; growth factor activity; protein N-terminus binding; protein binding; protein heterodimerization activity; protein homodimerization activity; type II transforming growth factor beta receptor binding; type II transforming growth factor beta receptor binding;
- TGFB1; transforming growth factor, beta 1; DPD1, TGFB; transforming growth factor beta-1; Camurati Engelmann disease; CED; TGFbeta; TGF-beta-1; TGF-beta 1 protein; latency-associated peptide; LAP; DPD1; TGFB;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.