Anti-TGFB2 Antibody Fab (MOM-18100-F(E))
|Recombinant Anti-Human TGFB2 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Antibody Fab Fragment specifically binds to Human TGF beta 2, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Fab Fragment based on Human IgG4
- An epitope of TGF beta 2 (Human).
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- TGF-beta 2 has suppressive effects on interleukin-2 dependent T-cell growth.
- beta-amyloid binding; cytokine activity; growth factor activity; protein binding; contributes_to protein binding; protein heterodimerization activity; protein homodimerization activity; receptor binding; receptor signaling protein serine/threonine kinase activity; transforming growth factor beta receptor binding; type II transforming growth factor beta receptor binding; type II transforming growth factor beta receptor binding;
- TGFB2; transforming growth factor, beta 2; transforming growth factor beta-2; G-TSF; cetermin; polyergin; BSC-1 cell growth inhibitor; glioblastoma-derived T-cell suppressor factor; TGF-beta2; MGC116892;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.