Anti-TGFB2 Antibody scFv (MOM-18100-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human TGFB2 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Antibody scFv Fragment is directed against Human TGF beta 2, expressed in E. coli
- scFv Fragment from Human IgG4
- An epitope of TGF beta 2 (Human).
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- TGF-beta 2 has suppressive effects on interleukin-2 dependent T-cell growth.
- beta-amyloid binding; cytokine activity; growth factor activity; protein binding; contributes_to protein binding; protein heterodimerization activity; protein homodimerization activity; receptor binding; receptor signaling protein serine/threonine kinase activity; transforming growth factor beta receptor binding; type II transforming growth factor beta receptor binding; type II transforming growth factor beta receptor binding;
- TGFB2; transforming growth factor, beta 2; transforming growth factor beta-2; G-TSF; cetermin; polyergin; BSC-1 cell growth inhibitor; glioblastoma-derived T-cell suppressor factor; TGF-beta2; MGC116892;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.