Anti-TGFB2 Antibody (MOM-18100)
|Recombinant Anti-Human TGFB2 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Antibody binds selectively to Human TGF beta 2, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- An epitope of TGF beta 2 (Human).
- Suitable for use in WB, ELISA, IP, FC, FuncS, Neut, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G4, anti-(human transforming growth factor b2) (human monoclonal CAT-152 g4-chain), disulfide with humanmonoclonal CAT-152 l-chain, dimer
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- TGF-beta 2 has suppressive effects on interleukin-2 dependent T-cell growth.
- beta-amyloid binding; cytokine activity; growth factor activity; protein binding; contributes_to protein binding; protein heterodimerization activity; protein homodimerization activity; receptor binding; receptor signaling protein serine/threonine kinase activity; transforming growth factor beta receptor binding; type II transforming growth factor beta receptor binding; type II transforming growth factor beta receptor binding;
- TGFB2; transforming growth factor, beta 2; transforming growth factor beta-2; G-TSF; cetermin; polyergin; BSC-1 cell growth inhibitor; glioblastoma-derived T-cell suppressor factor; TGF-beta2; MGC116892;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.