Anti-TNF Antibody Fab (MOM-18034-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human TNF Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody Fab Fragment is bind to Human TNF alpha, expressed in E. coli
- Fab Fragment based on Humanized (from mouse) Fab'
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: EVQLVES; L Chain: DIQMTQS
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Cytokine that binds to TNFRSF1A/TNFR1 and TNFRSF1B/TNFBR. It is mainly secreted by macrophages and can induce cell death of certain tumor cell lines. It is potent pyrogen causing fever by direct action or by stimulation of interleukin-1 secretion and is implicated in the induction of cachexia, Under certain conditions it can stimulate cell proliferation and induce cell differentiation.
- cytokine activity; identical protein binding; protease binding; protein binding; transcription regulatory region DNA binding; tumor necrosis factor receptor binding;
- TNF; tumor necrosis factor; TNFA, tumor necrosis factor (TNF superfamily, member 2); DIF; TNF superfamily; member 2; TNF alpha; TNFSF2; TNF-a; cachectin; APC1 protein; TNF, monocyte-derived; TNF, macrophage-derived; TNF superfamily, member 2; tumor necrosis factor alpha; tumor necrosis factor-alpha; tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 2; TNFA; TNF-alpha;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.