Anti-TNF Antibody Fab (MOM-18062-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human TNF Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Antibody Fab Fragment specifically binds to Human TNF alpha, expressed in E. coli
- Fab Fragment based on Human IgG1 - kappa
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Predicted N terminal
- H Chain: QVQLVES; L Chain: EIVLTQS
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- At -20°C for one year.
- Antigen Description
- This gene encodes a multifunctional proinflammatory cytokine that belongs to the tumor necrosis factor (TNF) superfamily. This cytokine is mainly secreted by macrophages. It can bind to, and thus functions through its receptors TNFRSF1A/TNFR1 and TNFRSF1B/TNFBR. This cytokine is involved in the regulation of a wide spectrum of biological processes including cell proliferation, differentiation, apoptosis, lipid metabolism, and coagulation. This cytokine has been implicated in a variety of diseases, including autoimmune diseases, insulin resistance, and cancer. Knockout studies in mice also suggested the neuroprotective function of this cytokine.
- cytokine activity; identical protein binding; protease binding; protein binding; transcription regulatory region DNA binding; tumor necrosis factor receptor binding;
- TNF; tumor necrosis factor; TNFA, tumor necrosis factor (TNF superfamily, member 2); DIF; TNF superfamily; member 2; TNF alpha; TNFSF2; TNF-a; cachectin; APC1 protein; TNF, monocyte-derived; TNF, macrophage-derived; TNF superfamily, member 2; tumor necrosis factor alpha; tumor necrosis factor-alpha; tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 2; TNFA; TNF-alpha;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.