Recombinant Anti-TNFRSF10A MAb Fab (MOM-H48-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human TNFRSF10A Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant human Antibody Fab Fragment specifically binds to Human TNFRSF10A, expressed in E. coli
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- TNFRSF10A(tumor necrosis factor receptor (TNFR) superfamily member 10A, death receptor 4, DR4, TNF-related apoptosis-inducing ligand receptor 1, TRAILR1, TRAIL-R1, TR-1, CD261) agonistic antibody [Homo sapiens]
- Cellular Localization
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Purified by Nickel ion affinity chromatography
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Hair keratins and hair keratin-associated proteins (KAPs), such as KRTAP13-1, are the main structural proteins of hair fibers (Rogers et al., 2002
- TRAIL binding; death receptor activity; protein binding; receptor activity; transcription factor binding;
- TNFRSF10A; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 10a; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 10A; Apo2; CD261; DR4; TRAILR 1; TRAIL-R1; TRAIL receptor 1; death receptor 4; cytotoxic TRAIL receptor; TNF-related apoptosis-inducing ligand receptor 1; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 10a variant 2; APO2; TRAILR1; TRAILR-1; MGC9365;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.