Anti-TNFRSF10B Antibody scFv (MOM-18180-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human TNFRSF10B Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Antibody scFv Fragment is bind to Human DR5, expressed in E. coli
- scFv Fragment from Human IgG1 - lambda
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- The protein encoded by this gene is a member of the TNF-receptor superfamily, and contains an intracellular death domain. This receptor can be activated by tumor necrosis factor-related apoptosis inducing ligand (TNFSF10/TRAIL/APO-2L), and transduces an apoptosis signal. Studies with FADD-deficient mice suggested that FADD, a death domain containing adaptor protein, is required for the apoptosis mediated by this protein. Two transcript variants encoding different isoforms and one non-coding transcript have been found for this gene.
- TRAIL binding; protein binding; receptor activity;
- TNFRSF10B; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 10b; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 10B; CD262; DR5; KILLER; TRAIL R2; TRICK2A; TRICKB; Fas-like protein; death receptor 5; cytotoxic TRAIL receptor-2; apoptosis inducing receptor TRAIL-R2; apoptosis inducing protein TRICK2A/2B; TNF-related apoptosis-inducing ligand receptor 2; death domain containing receptor for TRAIL/Apo-2L; tumor necrosis factor receptor-like protein ZTNFR9; p53-regulated DNA damage-inducible cell death receptor(killer); TRICK2; ZTNFR9; TRAILR2; TRICK2B; TRAIL-R2; KILLER/DR5;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.