Anti-TNFRSF10B Antibody (MOM-18180)
|Recombinant Anti-Human TNFRSF10B Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Antibody is specific to Human DR5, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in FuncS, IF, Neut, ELISA and most other immunological methods.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1-lambda, anti-[Homo sapiens TNFRSF10B (tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 10B, DR5, death receptor 5, TRAIL-R2, TNF-related apoptosis-inducing ligand receptor 2, TR-2, CD262)], Homo sapiens monoclonal antibody
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: EVQLVQS; L Chain: SELTQDP
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- The protein encoded by this gene is a member of the TNF-receptor superfamily, and contains an intracellular death domain. This receptor can be activated by tumor necrosis factor-related apoptosis inducing ligand (TNFSF10/TRAIL/APO-2L), and transduces an apoptosis signal. Studies with FADD-deficient mice suggested that FADD, a death domain containing adaptor protein, is required for the apoptosis mediated by this protein. Two transcript variants encoding different isoforms and one non-coding transcript have been found for this gene.
- TRAIL binding; protein binding; receptor activity;
- TNFRSF10B; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 10b; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 10B; CD262; DR5; KILLER; TRAIL R2; TRICK2A; TRICKB; Fas-like protein; death receptor 5; cytotoxic TRAIL receptor-2; apoptosis inducing receptor TRAIL-R2; apoptosis inducing protein TRICK2A/2B; TNF-related apoptosis-inducing ligand receptor 2; death domain containing receptor for TRAIL/Apo-2L; tumor necrosis factor receptor-like protein ZTNFR9; p53-regulated DNA damage-inducible cell death receptor(killer); TRICK2; ZTNFR9; TRAILR2; TRICK2B; TRAIL-R2; KILLER/DR5;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.