Anti-TNFRSF10B Antibody (MOM-18195)
|Recombinant Anti-Human TNFRSF10B Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Antibody binds selectively to Human TRAIL-R2, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, FC, IP, FuncS, IF, Neut, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1, anti-(human cytokine receptor TRAIL-R2) (human monoclonal HGS-ETR2 heavychain), disulfide with human monoclonal HGS-ETR2 l-chain, dimer
- >95%, by SDS-PAGE with silver staining, under reducing conditions.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for the cytotoxic ligand TNFSF10/TRAIL. The adapter molecule FADD recruits caspase-8 to the activated receptor. The resulting death-inducing signaling complex (DISC) performs caspase-8 proteolytic activation which initiates the subsequent cascade of caspases (aspartate-specific cysteine proteases) mediating apoptosis. Promotes the activation of NF-kappa-B.
- TRAIL binding; protein binding; receptor activity;
- TNFRSF10B; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 10b; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 10B; CD262; DR5; KILLER; TRAIL R2; TRICK2A; TRICKB; Fas-like protein; death receptor 5; cytotoxic TRAIL receptor-2; apoptosis inducing receptor TRAIL-R2; apoptosis inducing protein TRICK2A/2B; TNF-related apoptosis-inducing ligand receptor 2; death domain containing receptor for TRAIL/Apo-2L; tumor necrosis factor receptor-like protein ZTNFR9; p53-regulated DNA damage-inducible cell death receptor(killer); TRICK2; ZTNFR9; TRAILR2; TRICK2B; TRAIL-R2; KILLER/DR5;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.