Anti-TNFRSF8 Antibody Fab (MOM-18144-F(E))
|Recombinant Anti-Human TNFRSF8 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Antibody Fab Fragment specifically binds to Human CD30, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Fab Fragment based on Human IgG1 - kappa
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for TNFSF8/CD30L. May play a role in the regulation of cellular growth and transformation of activated lymphoblasts. Regulates gene expression through activation of NF-kappa-B.
- binding; receptor activity; transmembrane signaling receptor activity; tumor necrosis factor-activated receptor activity;
- TNFRSF8; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 8; CD30, D1S166E; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 8; KI 1; Ki-1 antigen; CD30L receptor; cytokine receptor CD30; lymphocyte activation antigen CD30; CD30; Ki-1; D1S166E;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.